A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Mr X is leaving

Mr X is leaving for England tonight.
He's right now out moving his car to his friends garage and will soon be back and start packing the suitcases.
It will be very boring when he's not here. I've already become so used to have him in my house and I will for sure start feeling lonely.

We have been out to The Claddagh Bar two nights in a row now and I feel a little bit tired today.
It's good it's a night off and I can go early to bed.
I have decided to become a good girl when he leaves and I will only go out two nights a week, i.e. Sundays and Mondays when I'm off. We'll see!

It was very quiet last night at Lewinski. The most quiet night I have had since I started singing there.
Only about 15 people visited the restaurant during the night and I stopped singing already at 11pm.
It's not many tourists here now but hopefully the tourism will come up again in the end of the week.

.

No comments: