A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Cowgirl and A Guitar


I have started doing rehearsal on the guitar that I got from a friend some months ago.
Oh, my finger tips are really hurting, but I know it will become better later.
I haven't been playing guitar for many years but there's a chance you'll get to see me singing + playing guitar on the stage later this winter. It's so fun to play!

I took lessons back in Finland when I was about 10 years old but haven't played much since that. Anyhow, I still remember how to put the fingers and now I really would like to start playing the guitar in some of the country songs that I sing.

I just have to do some more rehearsal and then I will buy a guitar strap, a guitar bag and a guitar microphone and then bring it all to Lewinskis.
The only problem is that I will have to carry the guitar home every night after work.
I would not like anybody to steel it from me.

.

No comments: