A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Friday, March 25, 2011

A Spyer


It must have been like a big surprise for some of the Canarians, who live in my neighborhood, when they first saw Brito turning up on my balcony about 6 months ago.
One night, when we around 1 o'clock sat outside chatting, we discovered one of the older ladies who knows his family, sitting hiding behind a big sign down at the street.
He, he! When she understood that she was revealed she first started nursing the flowers that was in the big pot next to her and then she hurried into the house where she lives.
This makes me smiling every time I think about it.

I have never seen her taking care of these flowers during the 6 years I have been living here and I can't stop wondering from where she got the idea to suddenly start caring about them at 1 o'clock in the night when she normally would be in the bed?

Brito says some of the old Canarian ladies uses the binoculars to spy on people and I now I many times feel a little bit like I'm in a movie when we are together out on the balcony.
But it's probably only me having a fancy...?


.

No comments: