A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Friday, February 27, 2009

25 Random Things

I was tagged by a friend on Facebook and was supposed to write 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about myself.
Some of you are not members on Facebook and then you can't see what we are up to in that community. Because of that I decided to publish the note here.

This is what I wrote:

1. Nationality; I was born in Finland but have also been living in Sweden, Florida US and Tenerife Spain.
I now live on Tenerife since October 2004.

2. Children; Mattias (borned 1983) and Daniel (borned 1985).

3. Husband; Married to Clas January 23, 1993.

4. Work; Entertain the tourists on Tenerife with country music for three hours, six nights a week.

5. My hobbies; Fashion, beauty and home furnishing.Shopping.

6. I watch Grand Prix. Favorite driver; Kimi Räikkönen from Finland.

7. I am a newborn christian.

8. I like to travel. Have so far been in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Greece, Israel, Holland, France, Spain, USA .

9. I eat too much sweets and candies.

10. I like to loose weight and have tried many different diets.

11. I very seldom watch TV or movies but like to read books.

12.I am sensitive to tomatoes and allergic of citric fruits.

13.I prefer high heels before low heels. Short skirts before long skirts, long sleeves before short sleeves.

14.I like to solve Sudoku puzzles and crosswords.

15.I like antique looking things.

16. I believe that you reap what you sow and try to sow good things.

17. I think and read a lot about politic and like to sit and discuss it for hours.

18. I love debates and have strong opinions when it comes to topics that I am interested in.

19. I am a friend of Israel and the Jewish people and think many hate them without a real reason.

20. I like line dance and know about 50 different dances.

21. I always ask God what he thinks when important things or decisions have to be made.

22. I seldom get early to bed and I sleep late in the mornings. But that is because of the job we have right now.

23. I am scared of bears, wolfs and elks and because of that I don't stroll in the forest in Finland.

24. I like sushi but prefer to dip them in Teriyaki sauce instead of in Soya sauce.

25.I think forgiveness is important and I don't have anything against any person I know.
I don't agree with everybody but think there is a reason why a person act in a certain way.

No comments: