A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Beauty shopping

I will show you some more things that I bought the other day.
I like all these products and would like to recommend them.
I have tried many other cleansing products but prefer these from Estee Lauder.
The nail polish is very beautiful on and the color of it is my favorite right now.
I always buy my make up in the same store here on Tenerife (Mego) and the ladies give me a lot of testers every time I go there.

This is what I bought there last day.
Cleansing milk, Tonic water, Eye makeup remover,
white nail polish with glitter.

This is what I got for free.
A Biotherm bag, Helena Rubenstein Collagenist night cream,
2 Lancome Teint Renergie lift cream, 3 Lancome energie morpholift cream.

This is my favorite powder.
I had to buy it in an other shop when Mego don't sell it anymore.


No comments: