A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Friday, February 13, 2009

More shopping

I can't show you everything I was shopping but I will show you a couple of more things that I have photographed.
The shops are now bringing in the spring collections and it's like a shopping paradise here again. For a long time there haven't been much to buy when they have tried to sell out the winter collection and the Christmas outfits.

I have also bought a lot of clothes to Clas and I think he will look so handsome.
All I bought fit him perfectly, except a pair of black pants that were too small.
I will have to put a lot of time on shopping these coming weeks to be sure to find the pieces I like to buy in the right sizes.


This little cute baby doll nightgown.


A belt in silver.


New shopping shoes in black.


No comments: