A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Clas is having a cold

We are not going to play tonight.
Clas has still got a terrible cough and high fever.
It's really a shame when it has been such a nice weather today and it will be very crowded at La Karina + fun to play. But you can't help it when you get ill and we hope for a better health tomorrow.
I wish I could play alone but the problem is that I don't know how to use the sound system and Clas says that every song has to get it's own mix to sound good which means I can't play without him.

I have been out shopping today again. It's better to be out on town when Clas is ill because he's grumbling and whining all the time and his cough is so loudly that I almost get headache.
You know, men are very pitiful when they get ill and he is acting like he's dieing.
He is in a very bad condition and one cannot help feeling sorry for him, but I don't think he is going to die anyhow.
Before I went out on town he told me that his lips are falling off and when I looked at them the problem was that they have become dry and he just needs to put some lip balm on them. Poor Clas!

Today I bought a pair of white boots, a gray skirt, white shorts and a turquoise shirt for Clas.
He, he! Clas shirt had been 73,50 Euros and I only payed 19 Euros for it! Really a bargain!

The shops bring in a lot of pastel color looking clothes now and you can feel the spring is on it's way. White, light blue, light gray, beige and pink will be popular colors this spring.

I saw a shirt in pink that I maybe will buy. It was quite long and that's why I have to think about it. I don't really know how to wear it and I probably will need a new white skirt to it, and maybe pink boots or shoes and maybe a pink scarf. We'll see! Scarfs are on fashion now and specially Stradivarius have many nice ones.

No comments: