A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Monday, July 07, 2008

10 Things










I will tell you 10 things about myself that you don't know.



1. I can play a little bit piano and guitar.

2. I like cats.

3. I am an educated cook.

4. I have been studying business economy.

5. I have two sisters and one brother and I'm the youngest in the family.

6. I am allergic of citric fruits and citric acid and sensitive for tomatoes.

7. I have a Christian faith and have been singing and touring in many churches in Scandinavia.

8. I have produced/been the program hostess of TV-programs in Finland (KRTV/PTV) among others about humanitarian help to Estonia and Russia.

9. I have been ganged up because of my different singing voice.

10. I have two boys from an earlier relation with an other man and Clas has a boy and a girl with an other woman. Our X:s met and are married and have got a son together.

No comments: