A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A nice but busy day

It's nice weather again today, about + 28 degrees. It feels just perfect!
I have got a long list of `must do:s´ like; ironing, clean dishes, clean the house, have a shower and I would like to go out and buy a skirt I have seen before but didn't buy when I didn't understand that I really need it. I hope it's still there.

My oldest son Mattias and his girl friend Pia are coming to see us in August. They will stay here for ten days.
We have booked one of the neighbor apartments, that is full furnished, for them to sleep in when we haven't got any guest room. We really look forward to see them and can't almost wait until they arrive.
We will take as many days off as possible from Lewinski while they are here.

I need to continue with my work...Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vad bra att ni bokade rummet åt oss :)
Vi ser också fram emot att träffa er och utforska ön!