A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Shopping sportswear

An ordinary outfit in the gym. Looks awful and no feminine at all!

I have been out shopping today looking for training outfits.
Sportswears are not really my style and I look stupid when I put them on and feel it's not me. But now I have no choise. When you are joining the play you have to endure!
I only bought a pair of white pants for the gym today and have to go out again soon. I would like to have some kind of pretty shorts and a short nice collage skirt with a top that match that I can use when I am out running on the beach walk.
Nasty Clas! He is laughing and says he would like to see me running on the beach walk. He says then he definitely will stand behind a bush with a camera. Paparazzi!
Okay! I will probably not run in 40 miles per hour in the beginning but walk fast enough to get the pulse pulsating.
There is a sportswear shop in the neighborhood of Sara and I will go there next week. They have all kind of brands and I might find something. I also need a pair of the pants the lady has got on the photo above.

No comments: