A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lewinski tonight

I was dancing so much tonight that I had to stretch when I got home to be sure I can get out of the bed tomorrow.

I have been surfing on the internet now looking for some new line dance songs the dancers have been asking for. Did find some but not all of them.

There was a beautiful couple from somewhere in Britain visiting us tonight and they think I sound like Philomena Begley when I sing. It's not the first time people tell me that and a while ago I finally found some music with her on the internet and could hear how she sounds.
Do I agree? Njaaaheeeh! Maybe we sound a little bit the same, but not exactly...But she was singing many nice songs and I will definitely go back to the site later to listen more to her.

It's time to go to bed now! Good Night!



No comments: