A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Our day off


It was good we didn't go to Sta Cruz shopping today because now I have got a lot done in our home.
I have been cleaning the house, doing the laundry and even cleaned the windows of the balcony doors.
When the laundry machine stopped Clas told me there was still soap bubbles in the window.
He told me to open up the small filter that is down at the floor to see if there is something clogging the whole system. I did it and out came like a river of water and it went out over the bathroom floor and it was a lot of dust bunnies in it. Oh, what a mess! I had to start cleaning the bathroom one more time.

Clas has found a luxury version of the Vina Norte red wine I blogged about before. The etiquette looks the same but the cap is in gold and the price the twice of the normal.
We will have a barbecue on the balcony tonight and try it out and then we will go and see our friends Ray and Debby. They have stopped playing at Acapulco and are now in a new place.
I told our line dance guests yesterday to come there, if they like, so hopefully we will be many line dancers tonight.

We have sold quite a lot of CD:s the last two weeks and have only a few left so now I will go out to the company that prints the covers for us to order more.
Have a nice evening!

No comments: