A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lost 1,2 kg!

I feel much better now and soon I will start doing the training.
I have lost 1,2 kg the last week only because of the diet.
We get the dinner every night at Lewinski and we have told them three times we don't like to have any French fries but we still get it every now and then. We don't have to eat it but it's easy for some pieces to slink down when they for once are on the plate.

It's our day off tomorrow and we had planned to go to Alcampo and Ikea but Clas says he don't like to go before next week so it will have to wait. I think it's alright when they probably get time to get in more clothes from the new collection.

I have a laundry going on right now and there is a lot of stuff to do in the home too.
I just stopped by to say some few words...
Have a nice day!

No comments: