A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Busy day


I have been cleaning half the house so far. Have to have a break! It's really hot!
As soon as I get it ready I will start dancing for an hour or two before I have a shower.
It's lovely to just be at home today. There is so much that need to be done.
We many times do something special , like go somewhere, when we get extra days off. But this time we have decided to just stay at home.

We will have a barbecue on the balcony later tonight so somebody will have to go out and buy some food as well. Hopefully Clas takes care of it. He is doing mastering job on some new songs right now.
It's Any man of mine, Now I know, I fall to pieces, Coat of many colors, Neon moon and If your heart ain't busy tonight. Old good country!

The football party went on to about two o'clock last night. You could constantly here the noise of screaming people and jelling horns.
They said on the television today that 88,6% of the people in Spain were watching the game yesterday. Incredible!

P.S. Don't believe that I'm such a country freak that I clean the house with the country hat on like it looks from the photo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yepp...The somebody will have to go to shop was me ..

Susanne said...

Thank you Darling!
Very sweet!
Susanne