A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Celebration

Oh dear! It sounds like the whole town is celebrating! People are really crazy here now!
All the car drivers are pushing the horns and people are screaming loudly everywhere in the town and rockets are launched and the dogs are barking. What's going on?
Sounds like when Spain is winning a football game! We never watch football and now I don't know anything!...

Oh, now I know! Spain won a football game over Russia!
The people in the town has been screaming constantly for about 10 minutes now! Hopefully the noise don't continue the whole night true! The people are really crazy here now!
What can I say? Congratulations to Spain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susanne,
i can just imagine the noise there tonight.
I have got you back now on my computer thanks to Clas.
Thanks again
Sue

Susanne said...

Very nice!
And thank you for reading my blog!
Susanne