A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Calima

Now we have got a Calima again and it's very hot.
It's sand and dust everywhere. We have had it for two days so far and it will probably leave tomorrow and then I will have to start cleaning the house again.
Like you see the house cleaning has to go on constantly here! As soon as you get ready you have to start it all over again. This is Tenerife! Dust from the Sahara desert everywhere!


I think everybody who live and work here need help from a cleaner! If you are retired and live here you maybe have time to take care of it but when you have got a job it's just too much.
The air is so filled with sand today that you can't even see the sun.

I have been busy with a lot of stuff since my last post repeating new dances, doing rehearsal of new songs and doing normal home duties.
Clas has been uppdating my computer with a new virus program today so now I'm better protected.
Have a nice evening!

No comments: