A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The dinner


Clas is diligently using the camera now.
He takes photos of everything which is good for me when we get a huge selection of photos to use on the blog. I will probably start blogging about things now, only because there is a photo that will match.
Like the dinner we got at Lewinskis´ tonight.
It was really nice!
The photo can talk for itself but I can tell you the fishes are called caballas which means mackerels in English, and the small sauce cup contains Canaryan Mojo sauce.

The small black- gray dress I wear was bought in Finland in December and tonight it was the first time I used it when I totally had forgotten that I have got it.
It's very soft and comfortable to wear and the black flowers on it are made of velvet.

No comments: