A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Shopping outfits

Yesterday when we woke up in the noon we first went out for lunch to a restaurant down at the beach in Vista Sur. It's a lovely place and one of our favorites when it comes to lunches.
Then I went out shopping. I bought 4 skirts, 1 shirt, 1 vest and a big white bag with a lot of fringes and a white makeup pencil for the eyes.
I was so happy I could find all the skirts in my size. Many times when I find an article of clothing I like to have there isn't any of my size.
Maybe the most of the ladies have got the same size as me?
If I get time tomorrow I will check through the wardrobes and see if I have got shirts that fit the different skirts. If not I have to go out and shop again.
It's like doing a puzzle to find clothes, boots and pieces of jewelery that match together. Sometimes I have clothes hanging in the wardrobe for months before I can start using them.

Last night I had one of the new skirts on (the photo), but I didn't get time enough to try out what would fit with it and I felt that some of it wasn't `right´(the shirt this time!).
I went through an ordeal on the way to Lewinski not being sure should I run back home and change clothes or not. But when there was no time of doing it I had to suffer the night through.
Clas doesn't make true comments when he see that I am unsatisfied with the outfit, which is nice. He is always satisfied and tell me it looks nice. But to be honest I don't believe him when he says it.

No comments: